Glory Hougham :: the only web consultant you may need
A one-stop shop. A solo practitioner. A one-man band. She can perform multiple roles … delivering whatever you need to reach your company or professional objectives. It makes for efficient collaboration and faster workflow. [And she knows other web professionals if you need to do more.]
Contact her to start a conversation and begin a partnership to:
- get on the digital map
- get noticed
- get more business.
Previous work and community experiences have prepared her well: Writing. Design. Administration. Interviewing. Technology.
Past corporate roles have included communications and marketing director, development director, and human resources director. In addition, she has written, edited and/or published information for educational and faith organizations as well as community groups, businesses, and art publications. She has fun …
- taking ideas and concepts,
- translating them into words and images, and
- formatting it
… into something that’s entertaining, informational, compelling, and encouraging. All roles that have prepared her to create, organize, and display content to showcase your business on the web.
Where is she now? After multiple moves — during her formative years — that took her from the West Coast to the Pacific Northwest to the Southwest as well as the upper Midwest, Glory has settled in to life with husband Kevin in the country’s heartland: Iowa.
More about Glory … in her own words:
- I alphabetize my spices.
- I like to zipline … I like it a lot! [Try this one: SkyToursZipline in Dubuque.]
- My favorite film genre? Action-adventure. Particularly, the Die Hard Series.
- Favorite non-fiction reading: up-and-coming technology.
- Favorite fiction (read: escape) reading: mysteries and thrillers. Recommended: Author Lee Child’s Jack Reacher series. [And, yes, I wondered whether Tom Cruise would be able to pull off the character in the Jack Reacher film. I think he did!]
- In terms of faith, I love Jesus!
Connect with me on Linkedin: